Protips for mortars.
1. Setup your mortars at elevations like 100, 1300, 1350 to ease elevation difference calculation.
2. Pre calculate angles to common targets like flags.
3. Use the columns 0.3Â° and 1.5Â° to move your impacts around the target for increased effectiveness.
4. use mortars with 3 people. 1 for firing and calculating range. 1 for calculations and table reading. 1 for logistics.
Flaws in the charts.
1. The charts do no go to the maximum effective range of weapons. there is some extra 50m of range before the first and last range of the table.
2. Elevation difference corrections might get inaccurate after 200m of elevation difference.
3. There is bound to be some errors there in the charts. Notify me of them here.
4. 20m accuracy is expected with the first shot. Depends also on calculator and weapon user.
5. I cannot guarantee that ilum and WP rounds have the same trajectories as HE rounds. The tables are based on HE rounds flight pattern.